Fargo All Martial Arts Seminar Inc.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear Supporters

Dear supporters:

The Fargo All Martial Arts Seminar is an annual non-profit charity event that serves the dual purposes of uniting the martial artists of the Fargo area and raising contributions for worthy local causes.  This year's event, the third annual All Martial Arts Seminar, will result in a donation to the Roger Maris Cancer Center.  All proceeds from this non-profit event will be donated.

All martial artists share a common desire to promote peace, harmony, personal growth, and community.  We hope to join together in an effort to raise money for a cause that has affected all of us in some way.  Cancer is a non-discriminating disease that has touched many of our friends and families.

Here, for example, is a note from a friend of the martial arts community:

My name is Jamie and I am fighting for my life right now.  I have Stage III Melanoma in my right leg.  This is the third time in 16 months.  I've had chemotherapy and radiation and it still came back yet again.

My two girls and I moved to Moorhead last August to be closer to Roger Maris, so I could get the treatments I needed.  RMCC has been such a great help to my family and I.

Unfortunately, we all know someone whose life has been affected in this way.

This year, the Fargo All Martial Arts Seminar will take place November 12th and 13th, at the Fargo Holiday Inn.  This event will feature two days of exciting demonstrations by various martial artists from this area, along with a silent auction and banquet supper, all to raise money to fight cancer.

The purpose of this letter is to ask you or your partner to sponsor a local martial arts school by offering a contribution in its name to the Roger Maris Cancer Center.  We also invite you to attend this event in person.  If you would like to contribute, please contact us at  fargoallmartialarts@gmail.com or call our president, Paul Dyer, at 701-388-1899.  Please respond by June 1, 2011.

Our event is annual.  If you cannot help this year, please keep us in mind for next year.
Thanks.

Sincerely,



No comments:

Post a Comment